WHO WE ARE
Z & Z Ngogodo Inc. is 100% black women owned Law Firm based in Midrand. We are a level 1 BBBEE contributor. The firm was established in 2011 and has grown over the past 9 years from humble beginnings to a Law Firm representing several corporate and private clients. These clients include:
- Legal Practitioners Fidelity Fund
- British American Tobacco (SA)
- Industrial Development Corporation SOC Ltd (IDC)
- First National Bank (Pty) Ltd
- National Home Builders Registration Council
- Small Enterprise Finance Agency
- Standard Bank South Africa
- Road Accident Fund
From the onset our main focus has always been to advance Women and Youth Empowerment and today we pride ourselves, with a team that consists of 50% female and 50% youth.
Our core business is mainly comprised of the following:
- Commercial, General and Labour Litigation
- Property Law and Conveyancing
Our vision is to grow to be specialised boutique law firm, maximizing our potential. We aspire to deliver superior, quality legal services and provide timeous and accurate information to all our clients. We undertake to attend to the receiving and handling of all instructions, accurately, confidentially without preference and with utmost professionalism.
We aim to strengthen our reputation through:
- Providing accessible, professional, accurate and expeditious legal services.
- Build strong lasting business relations with all our clients.
- Growing with our customers and our customer base by:
- Understanding our clients’ needs and objectives
- Delivering on the identified needs and meeting the objectives
- Providing cost effective legal solutions to business and personal matters
- Developing woman and youth in the legal environment, contributing to society.